3. Pacific Aria
Great cruise, this was the last cruise for the band Alter Ego after this cruise they are disbanding. P&O Australia certainly has great entertainers on board and it was evident how well attended all the theme nights were and also the farewell show for the Alter Ego and the party afterwards in the blue room. What I like about P&O that not everything is fully scripted, they do the unexpected and that makes it great. The Aria. A great ship, décor is beautiful, The blue room, the 'Red Room' the furniture really beautiful. Having three non paying Restaurants besides the Pantry gives you so many options. We did the MDR, we did Angelos and we did Dragon Lady. They were all good. And that large pepper shaker. Staff on board was excellent in their service. I do not know what some people complain about when they travel with P&O Aust. I have done over 30 cruises on many different lines and I like them. You are welcomed if they know you by the staff like long lost friends. This trip was our first time to Hideaway Island. Snorkelling is very nice there although the coral is still recovering. Overall an excellent cruise and I look forward sailing on the Aria again.

Farewell with the Alter Ego

Pacific Aria Cruise Review by AU76

Staff on board was excellent in their service.

Overall an excellent cruise and I look forward sailing on the Aria again.
AU76’s Full Rating Summary