3. Navigator of the Seas
Traveled with my family of 6 and extended family of 20 for our 3rd cruise as a group. Food was sub par, not good at all. Many times served cold and most times was not good. Charging for room service delivery is a disappointment. Coffee or something small on balcony was something I looked forward to. Entertainment was high school level at Best. Service was not as good as years past. RC has def cut back. Would NOT recommend this ship, but more importantly would not recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone. I would consider RC the Walmart of cruise lines. Carnival and Norwegian are with out question much better food, entertainment and value. Traveled with large group, waiter seemed inconvenienenced to get things, entertainment director is very low on talent and the shows and choice of shows was not good. Can’t say enough how disappointed I am, poor management has ruined this cruise line!

Rip off

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Legend28

Service was not as good as years past. RC has def cut back.

Legend28’s Full Rating Summary