3. Golden Princess
The cruise was a gift from my daughter and it was our first... It was an amazing journey for both myself and my husband and one we are looking forward to repeating. I now firmly believe this is the only way to have a holiday- it is stress-free, the crew staff are friendly and always have a smile for you. The range of activities they had was open to all and they had something for everyone. The Dining experience was amazing the two crew members that were allocated to our section remembered who we were and greeted us with a smile and they remembered us by name. Our room was wonderful and I fell in love with my bed it was like sleeping on a cloud. The overall service from all crew members could not be faulted as they all had a smile and were quick to help you in any way. The ease of getting to our booked shore excursions was quick and efficient and the knowledge from our tour guides was interesting and offered an insight into the area that you might not have known. So for anyone looking at taking a holiday, this would be the way to go and Princess cruises are definitely the way to go.

Golden Princess Cruise Review by Mrs. LD

Mrs. LD’s Full Rating Summary
Get Golden Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE E316
If I had to give the room a rating it would be 4 stars and the service also would get a 4 star review
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins