Costa Fortuna Cruise Review by Bohemian Bee
- Sail Date: December 2017
- Destination: Asia
- Cabin Type: Balcony Premium
1. My wife got hurt seriously in one of the viewing elevator with a narrower inner half. She got bumped at the sharp angle while forcing back by an incoming flooding crowd of passengers. Why didn't they installed some protective layers on the angles to protect their customers?
2. Shower: very weak. Repairman said already fixed. Hard to take bath normally!
3. Air conditioning: too warm. Repairman said already fixed. Must be on. No one can turn it off. You just can change the combination of hot air and cold air. The problem was even we turn it to all cold air, it is still pumping out warm air. It made us sick throughout the journey.
4. Difficult to locate some restaurants. No straight road. You have to go upstairs and go downstairs again to some of the places.
5. Not really free from smoking in non-smoking areas, both outdoor & indoor!
6. Change of itinerary with short notice.
7. No free toothbrushes, no free toothpaste, no free bottled water. Why didn't they inform us in advance?
8. Only two sockets (including one in bathroom) for 2-round-pin electric plug, no sockets for 3-flat-pin electric plug type G (that of United Kingdom, Ireland, Malta, Malaysia & Singapore etc.). No changer, adaptor or extended sockets provided.
9. No free Wi-Fi and all paid Wi-Fi are very weak.
Passengers of cabin 1005, 26th to 30th December, 2017 (with Vietnam onshore on 2017.12.28).
250,000+ people have entered their email