3. MSC Meraviglia
I am currently a passenger on the MSC Meraviglia. My wife and I are passengers on a Mediterranean cruise.I can honestly say that this past week I experienced the worst of over 35 cruises I have enjoyed. The ship is not geared for the American audience. For example coffee or tea after dinner is an extra. The MSC line nickel and dime you whenever possible. On several days I had to wait 45 minutes to get back onto the ship. When I asked to speak to the head of security, I received the run around. I am still ,after several days and asking to speak to someone waiting to hear from any personal. The food on this ship is sub par as opposed to all the other cruises I have been on. It is so bad that my wife and I are going to pass our normal dinner seating and opt for pizza. If you are are from the US you will quickly realize the poor quality and treatment passengers receive on this ship. I notified them in advance that it was our anniversary and not so much as a balloon was placed on the door. Please note I offered to pay for the anniversary addition. It leaves a lot to be desired.

Do yourself a favor, find a different cruise

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by soundwave1

It leaves a lot to be desired.
soundwave1’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

The cabin is very comfortable and clean.
  MSC Meraviglia Deck Plans