3. Costa Deliziosa
Chose this cruise with 9 family members over the Christmas Holiday. It wasn't overpriced like many over the holiday, so we thought this would be a good choice but we all wished we had paid more for another cruise line, like Celebrity, Princess and Royal Caribbean who we have traveled with many times. Two of our family members traveled with Costa many years ago and said it was wonderful. I guess after the Costa ship sunk in Italy a few years ago, they haven't been the same ever since and I really wanted this one to sink as well!!!! We were unable to sit together because they messed up our seating arrangement and we were all separated. They continually said there was nothing they could do!!! Really???? We ended up having to eat at the buffet in order to be together. We had to "pay" for a private dinner for Christmas Eve just to be together and it was absolutely horrible!!! Overall the service, food, and willingness to fix problems was absolutely horrible! Soooo disorganized!! Couldn't get butter, they ran out of water, coffee, juice and ice continually!!! Italian ship with no ice cream or Gelato, really????? Had to leave a sign everyday for my steward to remind him that we needed ice. When I didn't put out a note, we got no ice!! I have been on 12 cruises and yes there are some better than others, however, this was absolutely the lowest of low cruises I have ever been on. So disappointing especially since it was over Christmas!!! I could write a list of things that went wrong every single day, but then this would turn out to be a book! DO NOT EVER TAKE THIS CRUISE AND THIS PARTICULAR SHIP!!!! Unless you want a terrible experience!!!!

Worst cruise I have ever taken and I have taken quite a few!!!

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by braunhardt

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Classic
braunhardt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Deliziosa price drops

Balcony Classic
Cabin BC 5363
The cabin was actually very nice and the bathroom was a good size and easy to move around in. I have no complaints about the cabin and balcony.
Giglio Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins