3. Norwegian Spirit
I had never been to Morocco or Madeira(Funchal). I had been to the Canary Islands and wanted to go back. the ports were as advertised but, the service left a lot to be desired. the buffet was not up to prior sailings, There was a hair in my cake the first day; the second day I had a piece of plastic in with my bacon. so we avaided the buffet as much is possible. in the non=specialty dining rooms the service was slow. it would take 15 to 20 minutes to get an iced tea brought to the table. my wife asked for a second bread tray and it never came. But if you were paying for drinks, they came promptly, and the staff was there to make sure any refills were .provided. The cabin steward was fantastic and the service in the specialty restaurants was excellent also. Embarkation and disembarkation were handled smoothly. Stevie B and the Three Tenors highlighted the entertainment musically and the show Magika was appealing. The ship is old and need refurbishing, the Captain indicated that the ship would not be refurbished soon because the people on these itineraries were older and like the ship this way.

Average at best