3. Norwegian Sun
We chose this cruise cause the price was acceptable, even though they did not give us anything like shipboard credit only a bottle of wine upon arrival and then $75.00 shipboard credit when we got on board, nothing else. Others received up to $500.00 shipboard credit , so we were not happy about that. WE were disappointed because N.C.L seem to have lowered their grade. is not as high a category of line, comparing it to Royal and Celebrity it is really missing their class. I don't really like the free style, you don't really get to meet people and hang around with them, you just keep meeting different people every night, so you can't really connect. But we did have a few negative issues, but I have to say the cruise people did work very hard to try and straighten the problems we had. They were good at doing that, but I don't feel they did enough. After all my complaints, they did not compensate us with anything except rectify their mistakes. I don't really want to be specific but we had problems with cabin and at diner. All in all, I don't think I will cruise with NCL again.

NCL norwegian Sun not great

candyevil’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin OC 6221
The cabin is just the same as any other ship. but the night tables did not have drawers , they should change that. There wasn't really enough space to store clothes. But in general the cabin was o.k.
International Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins