Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by LisaAtlCruiser

• Sail Date: Dec 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

I do love every ship and Infinity is no different. Yeah she is a little bit older but that does not bother me. I like the movie area up on Deck 12 - although most of my cruise "Around the Horn" was too cold to enjoy it. I also love the sunset bar on Deck 10 aft. I was staying on Deck 11 and was able to take a stairwell right down to that bar.

Finally with the cruise I was on - I spent most of the time in Constellation Lounge looking out at the beauty ahead of me.

Service on this ship was great! Especially in Blu! I was blown away by the service there. And the food in Blu was fantastic.

Martini bar is a blast and I completely enjoyed trying some new ones.

Solarium was super nice for this particular cruise as it was always nice and warm - which was needed for about 50% of this cruise.

Overall - had a great time and I would not hesitate to cruise on Infinity again.

LisaAtlCruiser's Full Rating Summary

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 1132

Cabin was normal but the shower was very nice with multiple body jets. Balcony was small but sufficient - especially for this cruise. One thing to think about though - when going on rough waters like we were - being this high and this far aft you will feel it much more than others.

Petrohue Falls

Enjoyed seeing the falls with Osorno in the background.

View All 36 Petrohue Falls Reviews

BEAUTIFUL! This port is just beautiful. The excursion was nice and to my surprise we actually got off the boat and walked around on one of the small island stops.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Punta del Este

Port was fine. Safe to walk around in which was super nice. Most locals did not speak English - but still managed to find a place and order a local brewed beer!

Winery Tour

Good excursion if you want small, intimate wine tasting. Ryan was top notch and with only 12 of us, we got to know each other and enjoy the tasting.

View All 17 Winery Tour Reviews
Argentine Estancia

AWESOME! I booked this tour as it was the longest with airport drop-off and it ended up being my favorite excursion of the entire cruise. The lunch was great and the wine even better!

View All 15 Argentine Estancia Reviews
La Boca District

La Boca was okay. Didn't really interest me at all.

View All 8 La Boca District Reviews
Recoleta Cemetery

Cemetery is pretty but kind of creepy. You can actually see coffins and some are so very old. Just kind of freaked me out a bit.

View All 22 Recoleta Cemetery Reviews