3. Celebrity Infinity
I do love every ship and Infinity is no different. Yeah she is a little bit older but that does not bother me. I like the movie area up on Deck 12 - although most of my cruise "Around the Horn" was too cold to enjoy it. I also love the sunset bar on Deck 10 aft. I was staying on Deck 11 and was able to take a stairwell right down to that bar. Finally with the cruise I was on - I spent most of the time in Constellation Lounge looking out at the beauty ahead of me. Service on this ship was great! Especially in Blu! I was blown away by the service there. And the food in Blu was fantastic. Martini bar is a blast and I completely enjoyed trying some new ones. Solarium was super nice for this particular cruise as it was always nice and warm - which was needed for about 50% of this cruise. Overall - had a great time and I would not hesitate to cruise on Infinity again.

I love every ship!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by LisaAtlCruiser

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

Martini bar is a blast and I completely enjoyed trying some new ones.

LisaAtlCruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 1132
Cabin was normal but the shower was very nice with multiple body jets. Balcony was small but sufficient - especially for this cruise. One thing to think about though - when going on rough waters like we were - being this high and this far aft you will feel it much more than others.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins