3. Norwegian Epic
We are not new to cruising, having sailed on Disney 1 time, and Royal Caribbean 4 times. We have taken 2 other cruises on Norwegian, Getaway and Sky, in the past year and a half and really enjoyed them. This ship was totally different and a disappointment. The ship is laid out poorly. IConcierge menu listed filet and lobster at Wasabi, however, when we got to the restaurant, we were told that the new ships chef had done away with lobster. The iConcierge is not up to date with what is on board, nor does it tell you what time various venues open. I was told that I had to wear long pants to dine in LeBistro, however a man was seated wearing flip flops. I was also told that I had to wear long pants in the Manhattan Room, however, my wife and 20 year old daughter were admitted with shorts and flip flops. There is no waterfront on this ship, which we liked on the other two Norwegian ships that we have been on. There were not as many outdoor bars as on their other ships.

Disappointing

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 9137
The balcony rooms were too small, bathroom in the bedroom on one side of the entrance literally 3 steps from the bed. Flushing the toilet would wake the dead with only a sliding glass door separating it from the rest of the room. The shower is configured the same on the opposite side from the bathroom. You can sit on the foot on your bed and shave, brush your teeth, etc. Sink light is hidden under the medicine cabinet above the sink. Our trash can in the toilet was broken when we boarded the ship and room steward needed more supervision.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins