3. Costa Victoria
I am eager to write this review in order to increase this cruise rating. After my mom paid for this cruise, she did a bit of research about Costa Victoria. Mostly was awful, so we almost cancelled our cruise and let the money go instead of wasting our time. But it is our last trip with my brother before he went overseas, so we decided to go. And seriously, this is my first cruise and it is AWESOME! well, for me the ship was huge (although they said it's a small ship). Food was FREE (even for semi fine dining version), unlimited and great (especially for indian food), but you have to pay for other premium drinks. the timing was PERFECT (23 Dec at 22.00 until 27 Dec 14.00). I respect all of the crew members that give their best effort to serves us day and night with their best smile to ensure our best experience on cruise (THANK YOU!). The cabin design is old fashioned, but CLEAN, they clean our cabin twice a day. Endless parties and event for sure. Definitely WORTH IT for their value for money. To get this personal, I'm 22 yrs old and I came from Indonesia. Not really the best cruise for my age, but I totally recommend this cruise for FAMILY who had kids around 12 yrs old.

Awesome! 100 for the crew

Prioven’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+

Mini Suite
Cabin MS 80302
Our Cabin was quite big compared to others. But compared with regular hotel rooms, it is small. Not spacious for sure, but enough to move around and to do almost everything. For me, the most important thing is it is CLEAN and have enough lighting. Be sure to order a room with an ocean view (with a window).
Butterfly Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins