3. Seven Seas Explorer
First of all, all the pictures I took are from INSIDE the suite. These are not public rooms. The furnishing are amazing! I don't think there is a more extensive collection of photos inside the suite anywhere online. I know I could not find many when I was booking it. Hope it helps to give you an idea. I did not take pics of second bedroom. I started cruising 40 years ago. Started on the NCL Bahamarama and then a cabin with 69sq feet for 3 people on another line. Point is, I started at the very VERY bottom and have worked my way up the chain one step at a time for those 40 years. So now we all have a reference point. lol I have had the owners suite on most common lines, ships. About 12 to date including the Queen Mary, Jewel, Pearl, 3 Celebrity ships, Allure, 1 Silver Sea, Oceana and a few more for another point of reference. So I booked the Regency Suite as it has the highest marks and it is the most luxurious suite at sea as they claim! It's beautiful. Let me put everyone's mind at rest, there was no ugly. None! I'll think HARD to find something bad. I had two complaints but they were not the fault of the cruise line. They are personal preferences. What we learned is you may want to forgo many of the spa treatments or you will find yourself at the spa way too much. About the 3rd day we figured out that it was a little overwhelming and cut way back on the treatments. Would rather spend the time together with girlfriend as we found that we were only seeing each other for meals. Of course if you have been married a long time you may feel different. :-) The cabin is at the front of the ship. To be honest, I prefer the rear as you really can't use the balcony when you are on the move. Just way too windy. So we would use the small balcony on the side off the other bedroom. Preem, our Butler, was spot on. Preem was Great! Thanks Preem! Food and service was wonderful. Staff was great every step of the way. We don't do shore excursions but Regency provided a driver and car at each port. We would go off the ship for 1-2 hours and then back to the ship. Of course each time we looked forward to returning to the suite. We are going on Regency again in less than 90 days and already booked for 2019. This time elected for the #2 cabin, the Master Suite as it is in the rear of the ship. As for value, let's not kid ourselves. It was over the top. But sometimes you want something over the top. For all other times, hopefully the Master Suite at a fraction of the price will still provide 99% of the experience and 2000 sq. feet. Overall a wonderful experience. My next review is the Ralph Lauren Owners Suite on the Oceana Riviera that were were on December 2, 2017. Thanks for reading and hope you found my review helpful.

I had the Regent Suite!! The Good, Bad and Ugly! Most Extensive Pictures Online!

Seven Seas Explorer Cruise Review by mr800king

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Seven Seas Suite

Let me put everyone's mind at rest, there was no ugly. None!

I'll think HARD to find something bad.

Preem, our Butler, was spot on. Preem was Great! Thanks Preem!

Food and service was wonderful. Staff was great every step of the way.

Overall a wonderful experience.

Thanks for reading and hope you found my review helpful.
mr800king’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Explorer price drops

Seven Seas Suite
Cabin SS 1400
The best at sea as promised! See incredible pics. They say 1000 words!
Deck 8 Suite Cabins