3. Amadeus Royal
Booked 21 day tour of Balkans through Trip A Deal Australia which included 9 day cruise on Amadeus Royal. From the time we stepped on board crew were very welcoming & friendly from then until the end. Food & service were 5 star and amenities in the ship were fantastic. We visited some great countries and optional excursions were great and very reasonably priced. All the crew were extremely, helpful and a lot of fun to share holiday with. All had a good sense of humour and kept the passengers entertained. Wines were high quality and servings at both lunch & dinner were very generous. Drink prices at bar were reasonably priced. Public amenities were very clean , spacious and never felt overcrowded. This was my first time on a European river cruise and I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised. Would thoroughly recommend Amadeus Royal for any cruise holiday.

Fantastic Cruise

Amadeus Royal Cruise Review by MMurray

Would thoroughly recommend Amadeus Royal for any cruise holiday.
MMurray’s Full Rating Summary
Get Amadeus Royal price drops

Good size cabins and very comfortable