3. Carnival Pride
This was a belated honeymoon and I firmly believe when someone delivers excellent service, they must be recognized. We can't speak highly enough about Kishor; he knew our names and drinks and was always happy, personable, and would bend over backwards to help us. He truly loves his job and it shows. I also want to recognize Ruby Finck in the salon who gave me a vanilla deep conditioner treatment then flat ironed my hair and made it look like glass. I was so pleased I told everyone who cared to listen and made then feel my hair! We booked the VIP luxury sail in Nassau and Captain Seymour and Navado were so fantastic! I highly recommend this excursion. The lunch was so delish and the crew was very hospitable. I can't remember all of the names but the room service person was really incredible. Once, I called and really wanted my coffee and within seconds--seconds he was there!! Our steward brought my husband and extension cord for his C-PAP machine instantly on the first day. The towel animal were also very amusing and we looked forward to them. The girl in the fun shops from South Africa was also very sweet and helpful. Also, the hostess for Normandie was spectacular. The sushi at the Bonsai sushi bar was superb. We also met the Captain during the Behind the Fun tour and he was so chill--truly a cool dude. We loved that he was growing tomatoes on the bridge!

Kishor (Red Frog Rum Bar) is so awesome!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by DeirdreJarvis

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean Suite

The girl in the fun shops from South Africa was also very sweet and helpful.

Also, the hostess for Normandie was spectacular.

The sushi at the Bonsai sushi bar was superb.

DeirdreJarvis’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 6167
Very roomy and comfy. Worth the extra money since we automatically were a priority check in and faster to the fun. Highly recommend the suite!
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins