3. Enchantment of the Seas
The Enchantment of the Seas exceeded my expectations! The service was stellar, the food selection was great and the daily activities were fun and relevant to all age groups. My family stayed in Suite #8052 the royal family suite was very accommodating for my family of 7. The room was clean and nicely updated. My family enjoyed the nice and spacious balcony. Also, the amenities that you receive for being suite guests were very nice! The ports were nice and you had just enough time to enjoy each destination. If you're interested in booking a Cabana or Bungalow in Coco Cay you must do it before you arrive. I tried to reserve a cabana for my family on the 1st day we arrived but they were already all booked. Also, we had one bad experience in Key West Florida with a company: Hydro Thunder This company rents scooters and other motor vehicles. They charged our credit card an additional $1,022.04 WITHOUT OUR AUTHORIZATION for damages that were never verified or documented before we left. I encourage you to be mindful when doing business with this company. Enjoy!

Holiday Cruise

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Mmoore4402

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

The ports were nice and you had just enough time to enjoy each destination.

Enjoy!
Mmoore4402’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Cabin #8052
The suite was very spacious, clean and nicely updated! Our family enjoyed the extra amenities we received from being in The Royal Family Suite.
  Enchantment of the Seas Deck Plans