3. Volendam
Great experienced with Volendam, The food in general is super, rate it 5 star, fresh tropical fruits and vegetables, That I love. Only kind of confusing to us that the tip( fooien) charge us daily They should include with the total price when we booked the cruise. Our excurshion we all booked through Volendam so no headache ( little kind of pricey), But It was worthy indeed, even booked also the airport transfer,.. All our local guides in every ports were super, excellent. Its small cruiseship but seem huge spaces.. The design, interior is excellent. Everywhere in the ship is clean, except the public toilet kind of no goed smell. I thought it was just my sensitive nose but more than few people complained about it. Certainly we will go again with Holland America line. The Embarkation in Singapore Harbourfront went smoothly, so as disembarkation in Hongkong, All were excellent organized. My husband and me love the Holland America Line, We love the ship.

We love the ship.

Volendam Cruise Review by Ladybluebe

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Asia

Certainly we will go again with Holland America line.

Ladybluebe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Volendam price drops

Our Cabin attendants is super, He always smile and helpful when we needed him,( them)
Cabin self is clean and everything works :-)
  Volendam Deck Plans