3. Navigator of the Seas
12/8/17, 9 night Southern Caribbean cruise is now crossed off the bucket list. DH, myself and our adult daughter planned this cruise with 2 set of Sibling in laws joining us. We drove the 11 hours to the cruise with a quick stop over night in Savannah GA. Had to park on top level in the sun which was a bummer...but embarking was quick and easy for us. The new cruiser line was much shorter than return cruisers and although they had more people working, we still made it through faster. Windjammer for lunch was INSANE. And I am not going to lie, I felt this way many times during this cruise. I should say this was my 12th cruise but first on RC...(we will be back!) Off to our room which was 9568. Met our room attendant, Harry Potter! He was the best...friendly and helpful and stealthy! He definitely made our trip easier. The room layout was good except for the Pullman bed over our heads

Amazing first time on Royal Caribbean

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by farmfresh

I should say this was my 12th cruise but first on RC...(we will be back!)

The room layout was good except for the Pullman bed over our heads
farmfresh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Great location....bed was a bit to hard and the pillows were horrible.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans