3. Navigator of the Seas
WE traveled here for the first time. Beautiful jungle experience. Had a minor hi cup with transportation. Guy didn't know where he was going missed the drop off by at least 10 miles and taxis had to come get us. All inclusive beach was beautiful and friendly staff but really disliked the walking harassing vendors waking me up from a nap to sell me crap! Really annoying!! If not for that I liked it better than Cozumel. The zip line/water park is amazing a lot of fun for family's and kids! Ship was nice but they did close the one pool on a sailing day. They also closed one or two hot tubs in the evening and ended up with lots of kids in the hot tub that was open and really ruined the night. Johnny Rockets was good, didnt know that you can eat as many burgers as you wanted and just pay a flat fee. I was scared to order anything because no one explained that to us. Other than that nice trip!

Costa Maya And Cozumel

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by jaretglader

Other than that nice trip!
jaretglader’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Nice,clean everything functioned well.Room attendants do such a nice job.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

• Zip-lining
    If you have kids pay the money and go to the zip line water park! You wont regret it. You get a ride to and from.Free drinks if you include the beach break!
    There is also a free swim up bar when you get off the boat. You can watch the Dolphin excursion while you sit so if you are looking to play it low key that is a nice free thing to do for a while.
    View All 22 Zip-lining Reviews
  • Cozumel
    This was the second time I have been here. Both times I rented a scooter right out the gates for 40-60 bucks make sure you tell them it includes gas and point out the scratches before you leave. It is so nice because you can tour the whole island. We stopped both times at playa mia water park/beach paid 30 a person to get in and paid $65 per person for parasailing. Then hopped back on and saw the whole island takes about 2 hours to get back to port depending on how many times you stop and sight see. Stopped at a little bar/restaurant same one both times and ate on a nice beach!
    View All 6,703 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews