3. Viking Beyla
We chose this cruise because one of the destinations was Berlin and I’ve always wanted to see this city. Also another plus for us was that this cruise also visited Wittenberg and because of the 500th anniversary of the Reformation this is another destination we wanted to see. Since my wife and I are Lutheran, this visit had special meaning to us. We were also struck by the beauty of Prague. We had no idea before we left home about much of the history of the city and how beautiful the city is. A much unexpected plus for our journey! And we cannot say enough regarding the staff of the Beyla. Since this was our first extended trip to Eastern Europe, we were a little apprehensive about our trip. But the crew on the ship and especially our cruise director Claudia alleviated all our concerns. The ship itself was wonderful. We enjoyed our accommodations. The food provided was very good, and being a very picky eater, I was able to find something to eat for all my meals that we had onboard. This was a truly great and enjoyable experience.

Very enjoyable experience for our first river cruise.

Viking Beyla Cruise Review by bethfred

• Sail Date: October 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
bethfred’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Beyla price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin A 209
We enjoyed our accommodations in our stateroom. The size for the two of us was just right.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins