3. Navigator of the Seas
It seemed perfect for a relaxing getaway. Wonderful sea days interspersed with charming low key islands. The weather was perfect and breakfast on the balcony was a delightful way to start the day. Every crew member tried to make our trip a pleasure, and they succeeded. Boarding the ship was a breeze, we literally walked on the ship. Our cabin was ready in short order and we were able to settle in. We were midship, close to the elevators so navigating was very convenient. The signage was so well done that you always knew where you were in relation to where you wanted to go. And the ship was spotless, with the cleaning crew working tirelessly. Our scale will attest to the food! We are both starting diets. I adore the appetizers and usually cannot make up my mind, so I order both. The beef was the incredibly tender, and the prime rib the best I have had in a long while.

Lovely leisurely cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by skybird123

skybird123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin was very comfortable and had a huge amount of storage space. And it was amazingly quiet, perfect for those naps.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans