3. Carnival Inspiration
We've been on this cruise before and know what to expect. This time did not disappoint. Only issue (besides no balconies) was having to pay extra for Lobster. In my post-cruise review for Carnival, I said this is a key enjoyment feature of cruises, and not the place to save money. Ship is nice, our room was fine, with free water supplied due to our VIFP status. Our room steward put in the requested ice at each cleaning, and we never had to ask a second time. Our wait staff was wonderful, and the comediennes in the late shows were beyond funny. Didn't miss any show. Not the all time greatest ship, but we love this short getaway, and are always happy upon our return. If you know what to expect, you'll almost always be satisfied. Lastly, once again, I was foiled by the prices and styles of the watches on the cruise. Every time, I say I won't get another watch, and as usual, I break down and get one. Price was extremely good, and without the outrageous taxes where I live (LA).

Another enjoyable quick getaway!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Glassespro