3. Coral Princess
I had a wonderful time on the cruise. Even though I was travelling by myself I never felt alone. There were so many wonderful cruisers from all over the world and I made many new friends. Embarkation and disembarkation went amazingly smoothly! And getting on and off in the ports was also very simple. Hualtulco was surprising, I liked it better than any other Mexican port I have been too. Looks like a great place to vacation. Also, the same goes for Costa Rice (Puntarenas] was great fun, crocs and monkeys among other things. The Canal is still the most interesting thing! To think of the engineering that went into it over 100 years ago. Mindboggling! And I will always love Aruba! The ship was beautifully decorated for the Holidays and the staff was wonderful. I never passed a Princess employee who didn't say Good Morning, etc, no matter their rank or job. I felt at times that my cabin Steward, Ray, went out of his way for me but I know he treated everyone the same. My favorite bar was the Crooners. Alvin and GiGi were great bartenders and Ivana and Carlos helped to make it so much fun. A gang of us met there every night and the last two nights we closed it after taking many pictures and laughing at Alvins magic trick! The food was wonderful, I never had a dish I didn't love. The desserts and appetizers were also great, frequently had 2 of each! And our waiter was excellent!

Panama Canal Cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review by jillms

jillms’s Full Rating Summary
Get Coral Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA A315
My cabin was small but I knew it would be. But if I do the Canal again I will get a balcony!
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins