3. Navigator of the Seas
This was my third cruise with Royal Caribbean. I have also been on a Carnival cruise. Royal Caribbean has become a family favorite. My son and I only look for cruises offered by Royal Caribbean. This was our second trip on the Navigator of the Seas. We cruised to Cozumel once before and felt we had to do it again. Both embarkation and disembarkation were a smooth process. The ship offers so many great activities from sports games to comedy shows. My favorite however is the dining experience in the main dining room. On both cruises we had such great waiters. The variety of food served is excellent and the staff are very accommodating and even encourage you to try something different. I would recommend this cruise to anyone. The staff onboard are friendly and go the extra mile to ensure you are happy and well satisfied with your experience. I have already started planning my next Royal Caribbean cruise and look forward to seeing what else this fantastic cruise line has to offer in the way of exciting ports of call to fabulous food.

Awesome time on Navigator of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Shay501

Shay501’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Our cabin was comfortable and well maintained.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans