3. Silver Muse
My sister and brother-in-law as well as my wife and myself have just retired and wanted to get away for relaxation. Happy to just cruise along and not need to visit the ports. Loved just sitting on the veranda with a drink in hand reading a good book as the Muse sailed along. Did not need to visit every port. My only gripe was that much of the sailing was during the night. However, the 2 sea days included bridge lessons as well as a duplicate game given by Sharon, one of the best teachers we have had teach. The fitness facility was much better equipped and larger than the other Silversea ships we have sailed on. Food was gourmet. Worth eating at La Dame even with the high surcharge. The lectures were excellent as well as the entertainment especially Levent the comic magician.

Retirement getaway

bonedoctor’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Classic Verandah Suite
Cabin CV 720
after switching the cigar odorous cabin everything was great & pleasant
Deck 6 Suite Cabins