3. Carnival Victory
We chose this cruise because we found $40 airfare from Hartford to Fort Lauderdale and the cruise dates fit right in. We got a balcony rate of $278 due to some previous cruis gambling. Our room number was 6351. Very noisy at night when there was a band in the lobby. Otherwise it was pretty quiet. We loved the ship and all its amenities and spent a lot of time in the casino. I was invited to leave each of the nights because they were closing. We did very well and covered our bill. I could not get accustom to the food however and it really bothered me. Everyone else on board were clearly loving the food so as usual it was me. Our room was great our steward was excellent as was the whole crew. We stayed onboard in Nassau because we were there last October and had no desire to go back. We just wanted to cruise. I can fully recommend the Victory. We had a great time and would choose the Victory again.

It was a fun filled cruise

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by Bobr48

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Bobr48’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 6351
It was more than satisfactory. I don't know what catagory we were in.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins