3. Royal Princess
We picked this cruise because of the reasonable price and islands to visit. We had a mini suite and our room was one of the smallest I have ever had. The balcony accommodated only one person at a time. Now that being said the cruise itself was wonderful with a great room steward, friendly and helpful staff, very good food with equally good waiter and assistant waiter, and being a photography buff, a good photography staff. We keep track of our cruises (over 30) with a picture of each port and when we mentioned this to the manager of the photo lab he arranged for us to have one taken and put into the background frame of the port we had missed. The ports were all good but the downside is, in Martinique, even the police do not speak English, making it impossible to converse with the locals and it was also impossible to find a cab, I wish I would have booked a tour instead of "doing it on our own". The entertainers were all good with the new production Encore excellent. All and all we enjoyed the cruise and would do, it in fact will do, the ship again, small room and all.

Great cruise, great staff, and wonderful entertainers.

Royal Princess Cruise Review by night911

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
night911’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Premium Club Class Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin M1 A 320
Clean with lots of hangers, but small.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins