3. Royal Princess
We liked the ports and have cruised with Princess before. The food was mediocre but dining room service excellent. The ship is beautiful. We had a mini suite on Riviera which was roomy but balcony way too small. The entertainment was hit or miss but mostly miss except for singer and comedian at beginning of cruise. Their show Encore had its debut and that was really good. The ports and excursions were fine and guides were very informative. Except for Curacao which didn’t have enough seats on the trolley.. we couldn’t get a seat and Princesss will not refund our money. We were so excited for this tour that we were second in line at the pier. We were herded into vans for the travel to to town and our van came there last although we boarded first. By the time our van got there the only available seat was behind the driver and it was completely in the sun and didn’t have a seat back. Everyone else we seated on benches under a canopy. Once back onboard we went to the tour consultant and she got back to us with a “Sorry there is nothing we can do” They did nothing to compensate us and therefore I will not be traveling on any Princess, Carnival etc. ship again. I will stick with Celebrity and Royal Caribbean Oasis class! We were very disappointed in their treatment in this matter! I am still angry about this and it ruined my experience. NEVER AGAIN ON PRINCESS CRUISELINES. They don’t stand behind their tours!

Good ports, beautiful ship, bad customer relations

Royal Princess Cruise Review by SMS/fl

• Sail Date: December 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

SMS/fl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB R327
Mini suite very roomy but balcony too small. Bed was very comfortable. Plenty of storage for our clothing.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins