3. Carnival Vista
Matt the cruise director was great. The Veterans Appreciation Program was the best I have seen on any cruise line 5 Stars. We were allowed to talk to the group and I was able to share how little kids have the power to heal just by thank a vet and welcoming them home.The kids program is also 5 Stars. Food and selection was ok in main dining room and free eating areas. The Pig & Anchor and Guy's Burger Joint food was great. Evening programs were good and all the activities around the ship was exceptional. I am afraid of height and was able to do the Sky Ride. I also did the easy rope course. Tried the hard won but changed mind. Water park was great and my grandson had a great time on the cruise. If you have cruised a lot and am looking for a ship that is the destination the Vista is the ship.

Veterans Appreciation Program

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by ZZCruisers

ZZCruisers’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 8400
Cabin was in good shape and the room was well kept up during our cruise.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins