3. Harmony of the Seas
I wanted to experience one of the newest ship and I was not disappointed, since the minute you walk in it is impressive the spacious and modern venues. It is decorated with a very tasteful designs, loved the art on the walls. The rooms were spacious with the latest technology. The service was good, the food was excellent, good selections on the drinks. The shows were excellent also. What impressed me the must was the cruise director, what an excellent job! I have been in many cruises and only on w of them I have seen a cruise director that good, there was never a dull moment, from different themes every-night to the disco late at night he was always there overlooking all the staff members, for me it made the difference What a great time we all had! The service was excellent and we were able to see all the officials at some point or other. Lots of activities to keep you busy the whole day.

Beautiful ship

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by lva815

The service was good, the food was excellent, good selections on the drinks.

Lots of activities to keep you busy the whole day.
lva815’s Full Rating Summary