3. Grandeur of the Seas
A nice trip but a poverty-centered, rude. and penny-pinching cruise line. Everything is extra, even room service ($8.95 + 18%). The coffee and juice is cut 50/50 with water (I watched them do it) and when my wife complained because her premium Scotch was so watered down it did not even have a smell, the bar tender admitted it and opened a new bottle! I saw food service staff taking out the trash and then turning around and putting their hands in the the food with the same gloves! When I asked for a supervisor to report this nobody even knew where the supervisor was! When I finely found the supervisor he was annoyed by my report and would not even talk about the issue. The "VOOM" Internet was a very poor value at $12.99 a day for service that did not connect 60-80 percent of the time and was so slow that sending an e-mail cloud take more than an hour.

Nice Trip but Poor Cruise Line

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by dtlang

dtlang’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Old with very dirty vents/poor air quality.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans