3. Oasis of the Seas
We always sail Royal Caribbean because of the service, structured dining so we have the same waiters and such, and the shows. There is always plenty to do! However on this one... forget it! Too many out of pocket restaurants, and the shows.... well who would know? They book before you even set sail. Forget whimsically deciding to attend a show, you can't. There are TOO MANY PEOPLE! This ship is by far the worst one. The pluses I would say are the wait staff, room attendants, food is amazing, and some of the little entertainment like trivia, a lot of hot tubs, pianist, guitarist and things like that. We brought kids and they loved the character pop ups, however we wanted to ice skate and couldn't. The line to register was obscene! I have never had issues doing these things or attending shows before, and boy have I always loved the shows! But this one really disappointed me, I really hope this new booking policy doesn't carry to other ships or RC will ruin their cruise line for me. Also the pool deck is big, always found a chair but the flooring is DANGEROUS! I almost fell at least 6 times myself, do not let your kids run!!! There are lifeguards now though so that is a major plus.

Cruise is good, ship is AWFUL

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by jhahna2

jhahna2’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

The room was spacious, had a couch and plenty of storage. Balcony was great.
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans

• Cozumel
    We walked the shops and found this nice outdoor shopping area close to port. There were some really cool "vendors" there. Got tons of souvenirs, caught a street show, the kids got to hold parrots and an owl. We took a taxi to Senor Frogs, always love that place! However that one makes you pay for extras where the Senor Frogs in St Thomas and Puerto Rico did not. That was disappointing, will just stick to Margaritaville next time.
    View All 6,734 Cozumel Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review
  • Dunn's River Falls
    Dunn's River Falls is beautiful and what an awesome experience to climb the waterfall!!! Definitely need the water shoes and it looks difficult but try it anyway. There are plenty of spots to exit the river and it's easier than you think really.
    View All 219 Dunn's River Falls Reviews
  • Green Grotto Caves
    We did this along with the Dunn's River Falls, one excursion. I would not go back to the caves, they were boring! Next time I would go back to Dunn's River but add something different to it like the outdoor adventure course or something.
    View All 32 Green Grotto Caves Reviews
  • Labadee
    I loved just sitting in the sun all day. If it had been raining, this port would be awful. The water on the backside of the island under the zip line... gross! Lot of seaweed and debris! The shops are TERRIBLE! I do not enjoy being hassled even as I'm just walking by and do not want to browse. If they had let me browse I would have purchased things but they are OVERBEARING. There are like 50 and once you have seen 3, you have seen them all.
    View All 1,803 Labadee Cruise Port Reviews