3. Azamara Quest
Visited Cuba with recent Cuba Cruise. Enjoyed ship. Not much selection with shopping on board with smaller selection and high prices with Jewelry and watches. I would have liked to spend one more day in Havana to take another excursion. They have more Cuba cruises with 3 days, but was only able to arranged this one. The food was good, not spectacular. Service was variable in the dining room. The smaller the table, the faster the service. So if you want to go in and out with dining, get a table for 2 instead of a table for 8. One of the nights they were still serving our table when they turned over adjacent smaller tables twice. If you want to do specialty dining, you need to make reservations before getting on the ship, I met one other passenger who had a specialty dining package but could not get into any of the specialty restaurants as they were all booked in advance of the cruise.

Cuba Cruise

Azamara Quest Cruise Review by danf46

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Club Continent Suite

BBMacLaird, CBO - Azamara Club Cruises has responded
Thank you danf46 for the cruise review. The only correction I'd make is that we do not take pre-cruise reservations for our specialty restaurants. They can only be reserved once on-board. Sometime in the future we hope to roll-out the ability to pre-book the Specialty Restaurants.
danf46’s Full Rating Summary

Club Continent Suite
Cabin N2 8061
Large cabin, plenty of room. had bathtub. However the negative for me was location on the ship. It is toward the back of the ship under the engine room and very noisy in the cabin and the noisiest level of all cabins on that hallway. I also noticed it noisy at the same position on the floors below. I arranged another cruise while on ship, and made sure I was closer to the front of the ship where it was quieter. So, I you book continent suite, avoid my cabin and consider mid ship or closer to the front instead of back of the ship. .Avoid the same position with all cabins on levels below when you book with Azamara Club.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins