3. Royal Princess
The ship is very new and facilities are excellent. Cabins spotless clean and nicely decorated. Thanks to my cabin Steward Jiwa. He gives me warm welcome everyday. I am solo traveler and thanks him to make me feel like home. Food was great and lots of choices. Fantastic service in the restaurant. I have been assigned to traditional dinning. My servers Jeerapan and Virarak are very professional and friendly. I am not surprise as their lady supervisor (i forgot her name) was so attentive and also friendly. Good team work! Entertainment was very good. I especially like the live music in each venue. The pianist Billy Pando at Crooners are super talented. The party band are fun and the shows are very entertaining. However, I was disappointed how they ignored the group of solo travelers. They have the one time unhosted solo gathering on the first sea day and that was it. No other singles and solo activities organised. Solo traveler market is actually a very big market and it is growing even bigger. Lots of other cruise company are going into it big time. Some examples are Norwegian, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, and even Cunard. They have new ships have solo cabins or single discounts on normal cabins. They have a cruise staff assigned to host activites e.g. dinner gatherings, daily meeting time, to solo group. Unfortunately Princess is losing lots of ground on this business here. I took over 40 cruises in different company and currently a Elite member of Princess. I travel with family usually but occasionally by myself. Hope they can keep up with the other cruise lines in this side of the business.

Outstanding cruise but nothing much for solo cruiser

Royal Princess Cruise Review by JoniY