Carnival Paradise Cruise Review

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by Cowie123

• Sail Date: Nov 2017
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

I chose this cruise out of Tampa so I could relax after Hurricane Irma and I was not disappointed. I was traveling solo which is always fun to do! This was the new Cozumel Plus with extra time in Cozumel so I was able to go to Chichen Itza for the 2nd time. The first time I went I was visiting friends and they took me there at night for the sound and laser light show on the pyramids. Fabulous! And this trip in the daytime was fabulous too. We were given a light lunch on the bus, sandwich, chips, fruit, water, and a cookie, which was quite good. Our guide was great and pointed out many not readily apparent carvings on the ruins. Overall, a great trip.

I also snorkeling with the stingrays in Grand Cayman. Really fun and got great pics of me kissing the rays! Be sure to take an underwater camera.

The food was good in both the main dining room and the buffet. No problems there. Casinos were smoky but still fun and slots were loose!

I have already booked another cruise on the Paradise for September 2018!

Cowie123's Full Rating Summary

Interior

I had an interior cabin which was adequate as I was traveling alone. No problems there. One thing only, the room steward only cleaned the room once in the morning. He did not turn down the bed and change the towels in the evening. I don't know why.

Trip of a lifetime! One of the 7 wonders of the world!

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Stingray Swim

Absolutely great! Very unique! Must try!

View All 795 Stingray Swim Reviews