3. Navigator of the Seas
The cabin was an inside stateroom. It was a great size for me and my traveling companion. The food at Chops Grille and main dining room were excellent. The ship had pretty good activities onboard. There is an ice skating rink, miniature golf, rock climbing and more. The Dragon Tail coaster in Labadee was amazing! It was a great adrenaline rush. Curacao was nice. We did a private excursion to see the island and enjoyed it! Bonaire seemed to be scarce of excursion activity. The town market was nice. There were lots of handmade crafted items sold. The beaches seemed further than just walking distance. I did however enjoy this nice lunch spot called Julians. The food was a great price and tasty. In Aruba I did an ATV exscursion with Kini Kini tours which was an adventure itself. Definitely not for beginners. The ports were easy to get in/out. The mango daiquiri onboard was amazing!

ABC's