3. Norwegian Jade
I chose this because of the itinerary and chose NCL because of our cruise history with them. We originally booked an obstructed ocean view cabin, but after our final deposit we bid on the mini suite with a balcony. Our bid was accepted about 3 weeks after submitting our bid so we had lots of time to get excited and look at reviews. Our cabin was mid ship (MA) and it was noisy due to the rattling of the adjoining door and the noise from deck 12 above us during sea travel (every night). The food was great and lots of selections. We mostly ate in the dining room and the ala cartes. Buffet was too crowded and people are not very sanitary using the tongs. We observed a man drop something on the floor and used the tongs to pick it up. I then removed the tongs from the station as I did not want someone else using them. That experience turned me off the buffet. Cruise staff are exceptional and there are a few shining stars in each venue.

Panama Cruise

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by garkar87

Cruise staff are exceptional and there are a few shining stars in each venue.
garkar87’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 11038
Our cabin was mid ship (MA) and it was noisy due to the rattling of the adjoining door and the noise from deck 12 above us during sea travel (every night). There was lots of room for storage. There were no bathrobes in the cabin. The balcony was a good size. We looked at the regular balcony cabin and it is a nice size but this is noticeably bigger. The storage and the room amenities are a little nicer in comparison. Our room steward was Patrick and he was great.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins