3. Harmony of the Seas
I choose the cruise is because my niece booked this ship. I went along. Is a fun ship. But few stuff they need to b updated like other cruises ship. Cabinet, 1st thing I check, no dispenser w/shower gel, shampoo n conditioner. Hello! !!! Take housekeeping an hrs b4 bring the items that u asked for. N they wouldn’t take the towel from pool side. We have to bring back the pool towel ourself.OMG! The food is just okay, entertainment N activities is the best that I enjoy the most. The ship excursion was pretty good too. Overall is just an okay ship. Maybe I got more pampered by Holland America ship! they spoil me. The elevator take 5-10min to arrived. That’s crazy, I would rather using the stair instead, but I have wheelchairs person that is traveling w/me. No choices I’m stuck w/ elevator. Buffet everyday is almost Same food. Tired on the 3rd days. Not too much of choices to choose. The main dining is just so so. My waiter was a sweetheart. The outside shop is like shopping in the swap shop. The shop in store doesn’t carry like top name brand designers. Who care abt Kate spade. Not sure if I would b back at Harmony cruise.

Large ship w/ long wait to go up on elevator

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Hot1pepper2

Hot1pepper2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The house keeping need to pay attention what need to refilled on daily bases. Check balcony if some1 is still inside b4 they start their courses. Take them an hrs long to chat n clean 1bathrm w/their coworker. N I was waiting for them to leave my cabinet.
Updated the dispenser, I am shock when I arrived to my cabinet that a big ship like royal dun have dispenser. Shame on u,! take 4ever for housekeeping to bring sm.bottle of ea items. need to train them how to refilled too.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans