3. Crown Princess
I went on this cruise with a group as a charity fundraiser. I was pleased to be on a Princess ship as my prior experiences with Princess were wonderful. We upgraded to a balcony room and the room was smaller than a normal size room. The food on this ship was only mediocre. The choices were limited for dinner and the "always available" choices tasted like yesterday's dinner. Our waiter was a nice young man with no personality. His assistant was personable, but seemed new. For example, we asked for extra butter with our rolls. We were a table of six and were served 3 small balls of butter. He said that was all he was allowed to give us at a time. I asked for extra ice cubes each meal. On prior cruises, if I asked for something once, it appeared every day at dinner. On this cruise I was brought four cubes if I asked. In the cabin, the drawers did not work and we had to yank them out to get in them. The desk was not wiped off for 3 days even though it was stained. On a good note, the entertainment was the best I had encountered on any of my cruises. I will travel with Princess again but only on transatlantic voyages on Regal or Royal Princess.

The least favorite Princess Cruise