3. Norwegian Jade
This Cruise was a mother's/daughter's for us. I drove to MIA and left my car parked in a Hotel in Coral Gables. The Cabin was always tidy and our steward Ronol was always there fulfilling our requests. Bed was comfortable and we had enough room for our family of 4 adults. Bathroom is a little small, but nothing that we couldn't manage. The Food was ok and I was very grateful to have had a very kind and nice person (Jocelyn) taking care of my food sensitivities requests. Gluten Free and Dairy Free food was available at all complimentary places and the Chefs were always there to help when I had doubts. The Service at Alizar and MDR was good but slow, limited items on the Menu. Bartenders were awesome, specially the ones at Spinakker Lounge. The shows in the Theater were very good and we tried not to miss any. We had a very good time on the Jade, quiet, nice, not too many kids running around. I took a trip in 06/2015 on the Getaway and I really like the smaller ships better. We are definitely going to go on more Cruises with NCL.

Gluten Free and Dairy Free food available, nice vacation!!!!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by chiquiDYKE

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Family Balcony

Bartenders were awesome, specially the ones at Spinakker Lounge.

The shows in the Theater were very good and we tried not to miss any.

chiquiDYKE’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B2 10626
Bathroom a little small but ok, bed was comfortable. Nice decoration
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins