3. Seven Seas Mariner
We liked the itinerary and the cruise line. Regent is expensive, but you don't get nickeled and dimed on board. The size (small) of the ship also made it attractive. My mjain complaint was the lack of activities and the lack of variation in the activities. Since my wife and I like "brain" games - trivia of various sorts, this cruise was lacking. I also would have liked a bit more variety in the breakfast and lunch buffets, and missed having an evening buffet. However, the food was good and well prepared. When we tried to book excursions on-line, some were sold out even though I tried to book them as soon as possible. My class of stateroom, however, did not allow us to book our excursions as early as those with more expensive staterooms. The TV reception was spotty, at best, and there were only 6 or 7 channels (other than ship channels) available. A sign in the library promised at least 150 interactive recorded movies and /tv shows available, but at times there were only 112.

Very nice cruise, somewhat lacking in activities on-board.

Seven Seas Mariner Cruise Review by lewenbh@comcast.net

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Suite

lewenbh@comcast.net’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Mariner price drops

Deluxe Suite
Cabin E 896
Good, spacious, well appointed cabin, Only complaint was pipe noise in bathroom and closet.
Deck 10 Suite Cabins