3. Carnival Ecstasy
So the ship is old and you could tell very easily. We tried the dining room three times but my husband had issues each time. We paid extra ($20) just for a steak, plain. It came with some red wine sauce on it, twice. Even though we specifically asked for no sauce. Very disappointing. The included lemonade made me "pucker" each time I tried it, it was so sour. The included iced tea did not taste like ice tea at all. The cabin was a normal ship cabin. But it would be nice if they actually advertised the correct size of the bed. They said on the website it was 2 twins or both twins put together to make a king size. No way it was a king size bed, maybe a queen. This ship only had one pool for a lot of people. It was a good first cruise experience for my husband but even he said we will look for newer ships when we plan our next vacation. We both liked how we could see/visit multiple islands, the entertainment/shows were good, the pizza was fantastic, loved Guy's burgers, the burritos, tacos and such were wonderful!!

Old...

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by LadyJessica

LadyJessica’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Ecstasy price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E E215
Normal cabin that you would expect on a cruise ship.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins