3. Grandeur of the Seas
I chose this cruise since it was extremely inexpensive. I traveled solo. This ship's bathrooms (I suffer from paruresis), meal times, food, exercise equipment, and time devoted to karaoke has improved somewhat since I last sailed it five years ago, so it is now up to average (note to Grandeur: 7hrs of karaoke during a 9 day cruise is STILL not enough). Embarkation went as expected. This ship's placement of cabins on certain decks was thoughtful compared to the decks where the activities occurred (I usually took the stairs due to slow elevators). My greatest disappointment was with the indifferent (sometimes, angry) demeanor of the crew members - I do have emotional trouble communicating with people, but I have never encountered this attitude on any other cruise ship or cruise line I have sailed on. On the other hand, the staff at the service desks was excellent! The cabin was a somewhat small inside one, but it presented no problem since I was barely in it. There was a lot of down time activity-wise, but some of it was due to the cool and rainy weather. I did get off the ship at Nassau and Coco Cay and had a great time. At the same fantastic price, I would probably cruise on this ship again - warts and all.

Average

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Kamlhj

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
Kamlhj’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Small, but ok since I was solo.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans