3. Celebrity Silhouette
Arrived in Fort Lauderdale the day before and stayed at Residence Inn in Dania Beach. This hotel offers a shuttle to the port for $8 per person and around town to restaurants and store. Hotel was nice except the Kitchenette needed detailed cleaning. Embarkation was quick checking in but waited in line to actually get on the ship, we arrived at 1:15pm. The crew on this ship exceeded our wants and needs, everyone was eager to please except for the service in Cellar Masters. We have sailed many times with Celebrity and this by far was our favorite ship. The entertainment was very good and varied, 3 or 4 production shows, magician, comedian, Singer, Beatles tribute Band, just to name a few. Food was fairly good in the main dining room and buffet. Our favorite Specialty restaurant was the Lawn Club Grill an outdoor dining venue, you could grill with the Chef if you wanted to. Tuscan Grill was not as good as on other ships, my husbands meatballs had a burnt taste and my Calamari was also over cooked. Murano was very good, we had the Dover Sole. Took the behind the scene access tour on the ship, very interesting and going to the bridge was a real treat. Disembarkation was Quick and easy. We did the Best of Miami Tour on an open air bus with airport drop off, this was a hot mess, save your money!!!! After exiting the terminal no one was there to tell us where to go, what bus, etc. Had to meet for this tour at 7:15 and we did not leave the parking lot until 9:15. After the tour they drop us off at the airport but not at the terminals. Senior Citizens had to walk a great distance up an incline with luggage. I am fit and it was a chore for me. As I said before not a good choice.

Could have not been any better

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by lakechef