3. Harmony of the Seas
My daughter suggested it. 20 of us family members went. It was a beautiful huge ship. However bigger is not always better. With bigger ships you have more people and longer lines. I found on this cruise that the rudeness factor was also huge and I wasn't the only person who felt that way. You couldn't begin to get into the windjammer in the morning. I feel that this cruise line is moving away from the complimentary dining to the cost restaurants. The staff did not make passengers adhere to rules. For example chairs were reserved on pool deck and kids were allowed in the Solarium. I think that if ship sets these rules then they must make sure they are followed. Now on the positive. My balcony stateroom in Central Park was amazing. This big ship has very nice staterooms. The food in the dining room was amazing and our complimentary lunch at Jamie's was over the top. Not sure I will travel on a mega ship again. It would have to be a great deal that's for sure.

Harmony Hoedown

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by sross64ky

sross64ky’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Cabin was great so was attendant Carolyn.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans