3. Grandeur of the Seas
This cruise was recommended and affordable for my husband and I. We had an amazing experience. We were served with smiles and excellent customer service with every interaction. Dining was great with Desmond and Loxely, such excellent quality service. Natalie in the fitness center was a joy and delight to take classes with. Entertainment was superior. The cabin was always kept in excellent condition, and every evening we came into a wonderful surprise! The ship was kept clean and disinfected. Every crew member on the ship that we saw was smiling and happy to serve. We would HIGHLY recommend this cruise to anyone looking for a great getaway with great care. We did not travel with children on this cruise but I think that it would be a great cruise to take our children on when they are a little bit older. We will definitely look for this cruise line when we plan our next vacation.

Excellent first cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by kristynafarrell

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
kristynafarrell’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Cabin 2021
Although the room was small there was so much to do that we barely spent time in the room. I did not mind a smaller room!
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans