The cruise was great overall. The weather did not cooperative at times. I had a bad start to the cruise as I lost my wallet. It was however found and returned to me by the front desk. Having a tour guide is a great addition to services for passengers. I ate mostly at the Lideo buffet as open seating is not to my liking. I can only hope that Holland America adds the cruise back as soon as they can. It is presently not offered for the next two years. I got upgraded to a Veranda Suite that means a cabin with a balcony. Having Happy Hour in the Crowsnest twice a night was great. Keep having Happy Hours!! I was dressed as Santa for five different occasions. One was for the Cruise Critics lunch. Having Cruise Critics is a good way to find out about your fellow passengers. It is also a great way to find out about ports of call and the ship before the cruise. Having meetings on the ship by Cruise Critics is great. Having some one volunteer to set up a spread sheet with information on fellow passengers, private tours that fellow passengers have scheduled including with whom and if additional seats are available for that tour.

Atlantic Adventure keep it

Santa Richard’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Veendam price drops

Vista Suite with Verandah
Cabin A 221
Cabin was fine. Air Conditioning and heat worked fine. Cabin Stewart was very good Justif.
Navigation Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins