3. Allure of the Seas
So being an Avid cruiser, my gf and I decided that we needed to take our chances and try out a larger ship. Upon arrival we found checking in at the port a much longer process (of course) then the smaller ships. Once on board we noticed that the rooms were not ready for another 45 minutes. We went to the Park Café and had a light lunch. Food was good but did not WoW us. Got into our outside balcony room and thought it was OK. We were on board with 2 other couples so we had specialty restaurants for 2 nights. First night was the Samba Grill, It was simply amazing. Great service, food was beyond delicious and plentiful to say the least. Staff recognized it was my girlfriends birthday so they sang to her and brought her a nice dessert. Second Night was formal night and we went to Chops Steakhouse. From the time we sat down , I just didn't get the feel of the personal service that I had received at other Chops restaurants on other ships. We waited almost 25 minutes to place a drink order and receive our drinks. Then after placing our order Appetizers came out quickly. From Appetizer to Main Entrée was almost an hour wait. we started given our server Ivan, looks of disappointment at which point we finally received our food. My personal thought is the food was nowhere near worth the cost of admission. I could have gone to the dining room and gotten better service and food. Our experience over the next few nights was with the Main dining room. Our server and assistant were very attentive. Food was good but not Amazing. One thing I noticed also about the Windjammer Cafe was the fact that they didnt have any omellette station and everything seemed very rushed. There were several overhead pages about "if you are done eating, please go enjoy other aspects of the ship so that others can get the same service eating that you did" As far as the Entertainment goes, we saw Momma Mia , the Aqua theater show, and the other show that was done in the main Theater. All the shows were good, but seemed so overcrowded. The reservations that we had made were pretty much useless. Lots of activities on board, but all were very crowded. Room attendant never brought us our beverage package cups, never brought us ice as requested and woke us up in order to clean our room (even with DND sign in door). one towel animal made its way to our bed during the 7 day cruise. I enjoyed the cruise, but was not convinced that I'd ever go on that particular class of ship every again. I am a loyal Royal Caribbean cruiser. I've been on several different class ships and just realized bigger ships are for other people, not us. We enjoy more personalized service.

Beautiful ship, OK service

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Emt Jon

Lots of activities on board, but all were very crowded.

Emt Jon’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Room was decent sized. Closet was very difficult to use because of the way it was set up. Doors do not allow you to open closet up all the way. Room was very HOT. Did not cool off like we had hoped.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans