3. Grandeur of the Seas
I read where the ship was refinished. I was on the Grandeur two years ago when it leak water in the Centrum. We had an issue for the first three nights. 1. the room was not ready. we got no ice the first night. things were not wiped down. 2. The bed was mate were old and brown , folded in half on each bed, causing the Mattress to separate and my wife ended up in a hole two night. The bed was hard as a rock. Our backs and neck hurt for three nights and we got not sleep. We said something to the house keeper. on the third night we went to guess services and expressed our concerns. we were offered a bottle of wine. we do not drink. so I ask the counter mate to sleep in our bed for the night. Two days later we received a letter for 10% off our next cruise. 3. On day 4, we got new mattressses and bed mats. 4. We were ask to rate the food. the food is better on the Grandeur than on the better shipe. i do believe the Egg frying pans need to be replaced. the eggs were sticking which maks a terrible omelete. But the varity was good and seasoned well. we booked our next Cruise, giving it one more try on the Athem of the Sea for 2019

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by Pastorrod

• Sail Date: November 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

We had an issue for the first three nights.

3. On day 4, we got new mattressses and bed mats.

Pastorrod’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Old decor, need a better varity of movies. could not watch a lot of them because they were in spanish
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans