Travel agent recommended Oceana and booked this Mediterranean cruise for us. The shore excursions were fine, but the onboard experience was so fabulous that you won't want to go ashore. The ship is luxuriously decorated with every possible activity you'd want. There is a reason that Oceana gets Best Dining Cruises. The dining experience was wonderful. But the best part of the Riviera experience had to be the exquisite service throughout the ship. The cabin was nicely appointed and well laid out. The bath was especially nice. I used the fitness center often and appreciated the advice of the staff there. My wife made many trips to the spa. She was hooked on the massage experience and the acupuncture. The topside track was a great place to run, with a good supply of cold water always available. This was our first Oceana cruise, but now I won't look for cruises based on destination, but look to see where the Riviera will be sailing. Probably not a good cruise to take children on, since I didn't see any children or activities suited for them. Can't wait to go back on the Riviera.

Fabulous onboard experience

Riviera Cruise Review by Patcamper

• Sail Date: September 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Inside Stateroom

Can't wait to go back on the Riviera.
Patcamper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin G 937
I found the room to be well laid out. The bed was very comfortable. Large shower.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins