• Newsletter

10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2017
Cabin:

We have sailed on this ship about 7 times but this was the worst one ever, we have taken around 15 cruises with Thomson never know it this bad. Maybe it the take over I don't know but they are cutting back on everything.

Never know such small meals served in the restaurant, was always a five course meal now down to three (very small at that) choice so poor and quality not good. All meals served either just about warm or cold, people sending meals back left right and centre.

I have never been hungry on a ship before., yes I know that I could have gone up to the self service( cash cafe as I call it) its like school dinners fight for a table, up and down every few minutes to get next course not for me I'm afraid. Drinks package that was something else, first time we have ever purchased drinks package and may be the last, once on board they pushed and pushed to upgrade the package to include everything, would not have purchased in the first place if I had known it did not include certain things.

it was fine needs new carpet & bathroom upgrade

11 Helpful Votes